Monday, August 27, 2012

Candyland, Hi Ho Cherry O and More only $3.49!!


On Saturday, our family headed over to ToysRus to check out the summer clearance items.  While we were there, I mentioned that I really wanted to get some board games for our daughter.  (I think she is finally old enough to play games like Candyland or Don’t Break the Ice.)  But, they were $9.99!  And, since I have seen them go as low as $1.99 each in year’s past, I just couldn’t bring myself to purchase them.
Good thing I waited!!  This week, you can score Candyland, Hi Ho Cherry O, Chutes and Ladders, Memory and Ants in the Pants for $4.99 at ToysRus.  Plus, Hasbro has coupons for $3.00 off 2 that you can print out.  Total cost only $3.49 per game! 

These coupons will more than likely print out fast once word spreads about this deal.  So I would print them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment