Friday, January 4, 2013

POST ALPHA-BITS Super WHY Review

My son, is hands down, a picky eater.  When BzzAgent picked me to try out the Super Why Alpha Bits Cereal I was excited and hopeful that my little man would take a liking to it. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but figured it would be worth a try. 

When the package came, Little Man, helped me open the box and immediately yelled SUPER WHY when he saw the packaging. Instantly he wanted some. I gave him a few pieces thinking he wouldn't really eat it, but to my surprise, she shoved the cereal in his mouth and said "MORE!". Happily, I gave him more...and more...and more...after a while I had to stop because I was worried he wouldn't eat dinner!

We have now gone through pretty much the entire box.  He loves it, I love it, my hubby loves it...even our dog loves it!  Little Man would eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner if he could. It also makes a great snack! I love to take some in a ziplock bag if I know we are going to be out a while. This way, my son has something to happily munch on while we are out and about (ok ok I might sneak a few pieces too!)

If you haven't already tried Alpha-Bits, I really recommend that you do. I'm not a huge cereal person by any means, but even I really like it!!!

Post Alpha-Bits



A HEALTHY BREAKFAST KIDS L-O-V-E

Post Alpha-Bits cereal is a great way for your child to kick off their day each and every morning. Not only is Alpha-Bits a fun and wholesome breakfast choice enjoyed by American families since 1958, it also provides 20 grams of whole grain* and 12 essential vitamins and minerals per serving. Plus, the great taste will have your child running to the breakfast table every morning to get extra practice with their letters!
*Per 30g serving. Nutritionists recommend at least 3 servings of whole grain foods each day (about 16g per serving or 48g per day).

No comments:

Post a Comment