Saturday, July 19, 2014

Monster’s University Costume Review


I love the summer time! It's filled with long, warm days...going to the pool....having family BBQs and spending lots of time together with loved ones. But lets be honest, as fun as summer is, I LOVEEEE the fall!!! It means the kids going back to school, getting back into a regular routine and of course (one of my favorite days) HALLOWEEN!!! I literally can't wait to turn the calendar to October so that we can start decorating the house for Halloween...inside AND out!!! Our family goes all out to make it as spooky and fun as possible. The day of, we even have a fog machine with fog that the kids need to walk through before they can get to the door. I can hear their comments as they are coming up to the door. Most excited...some, the younger ones, a little trepidatious.  My little man LOVESSSS the typical boy stuff: cars, trains, planes and of course MONSTERS. One of his all time favorite movies is Monster's University! When I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, he of course said SULLY!  

We were sent the costume to try it out and review.  As soon as it arrived, my little guy was over the moon. He had to put it on RIGHT AWAY!!! He quickly undressed and even quicker, put the costume on. He is so happy with it and LOVES it.  I love it too! It is very soft and looks EXACTLY as it does in the picture. I would order a size up to be on the safe side to make sure it fits well. My son is a tall guy for his age, so we always get 1 size up for him.  The back uses velcro to close up along the back. The tail is also attached via velcro. If your little monster gets too rowdy, the tail could fall off, so just keep an eye on it.  It is very easy to reattach to the costume. The whole outfit is just perfect for a Sully fan. I especially love the headpiece with the horns. Totally adorable.  To get one of your very own, you can find it at Halloween Adventure.  





No comments:

Post a Comment