Tuesday, December 30, 2014

70% off Holiday Items at Target - My Finds!

I just returned from a shopping trip at one of my most favorite stores...TARGET. Some Christmas items were marked at 50%, while others were marked 70%, however, everything was scanning at 70% off. Here are just some of the items I bought today!





The red Lindor rang up at $1.99

Gold Box Lindor rang up at $2.99


They also had a super cute Elf on the Shelf Game, "Naughty or Nice" board game that was around $3. I bought it for my son and he totally loved it. Admittedly, it is a pretty cute game. Especially for $3! Same game at amazon sells for $20 http://www.amazon.com/Shelf-Naughty-Nice-Board-Game/dp/B00CWXWFBK.

On a side note, Michaels has everything marked down to 75% currently.

My local CVS is at 50% off. They said things will be marked down to 75% on New Years Day.

Happy Shopping!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment