Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Review

 

Our family is absolutely a Kozy Shack family. We buy, on a regular basis, the Rice Pudding and Chocolate Pudding. The kids get these as special treats or desserts...so it was no surprise to me when we tried the Chocolate Truffle and Vanilla Bean puddings, that they were a huge hit. BOTH kids were asking for more when they finished their cups. It was hard to say no...but hey...needed to save some for me (and hubby) too :)  Ask anyone, it's no mystery, I am a chocoholic, so needless to say, I loved the rich, creamy chocolaty yumminess of the chocolate pudding. Next came trying the Vanilla Bean Pudding. WOW. SO. GOOD!!!! My husband is more of the vanilla guy, but I have to say, I am totally hooked on the vanilla as well. My new favorite combo is the chocolate truffle with the vanilla bean. It is luxurious, decadent and DELICIOUS! Thank you BzzAgent for letting me try KozyShack Indulgent Recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment