Wednesday, November 11, 2015

{REVIEW} Cave Tools Stainless Steel Wire Grill Brush

My family LOVES to BBQ. Rain or shine, we've BBQ'd up to 3-4 times a week. Chicken, steak, fish, you name it and we BBQ it! Just thinking about it, I'm getting hungry!  However, as yummy as bbq'ing is, maintenance is important too. As you cook the food, pieces get stuck and left behind. The tools that you have to help clean up can make all of the difference in the world. We've been through our fair share of BBQ brushes. Some of them, we would scrub and scrub and scrub and it seemed barely anything came off. The ones that did seem to do a good job, the bristles would wear down very quickly. 




We've been using the Grill Brush for over a month now and I am happy to report that it is holding up FANTASTICALLY! I am so excited to have a found a brush that not only does a wonderful job cleaning up the grill, but holds up over time.

If you are in the market for a bbq brush, I highly recommend getting this one. In fact, with the holidays coming up, this could make for a great gift as well!

And it get's even better! Use code: BGZ5XVMF to get 15% off the Grill Brush!!

*I was given the product free of charge to facilitate a review. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment