Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bumble & Bumble: FREE Shipping + 6 FREE Samples with Any Order (No Minimum!)


As I have mentioned before, I am in LOVE with Bumble & Bumble Hair care products… especially their surf spray!  Through 9/9, they are offering up FREE Shipping AND 4 FREE Samples with any order! Just use offer code NYFW during checkout to snag this deal. Even better, once you start the checkout process, you’ll get to add an additional Tandem packette sample to your cart – making for 6 FREE samples!
If you haven’t had a chance to try their products yet, now is a great time to do so… and I personally don’t think you’ll be disappointed!

As an example, I added a 2 oz bottle of BP Prep priced at $6 to my cart:

I would love to hear what your favorite Bumble & Bumble Hair Product is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment