Sunday, December 2, 2012

Amazing Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie

While searching the internet desperately for some tasty lunch/dinner recipes that my toddler would actually eat, I came upon The Picky Palate.  There were a number of dishes that caught my eye including the Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Rice Casserole (which I made by the way and it turned out SO WELL)...


...but the one that made my mouth water was the: Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie

I followed this recipe almost to a "t" except that I added peanut butter chips to the cookie batter. Also, so that the cookies weren't GIGANTIC, I mushed the brownies into a small ball and flattened out the cookie dough in my hand a wrapped it around the brownie. Doing it the way Jenny from the Picky Palate instructs on her blog works just fine too (my first round I did her way) but it is an understatement to say that the cookies came out huge. One cookie could have fed a small army!!! :)  I can't really stop at one bite, so for my sake, I needed to make them smaller.

Here is picture I took of my finished cookie. Rest assured, after holding off long enough to quickly take the photo, the dessert ended up safely in my belly. YUM!!!



***If any remains after being freshly baked and the cookie has cooled down, warm it up for 10 seconds. Thinking about it adding some ice cream on top sounds amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment