Monday, December 3, 2012

Zulily Fans?!? Free shipping code over $60 Purchase




I don't know about you, but I LOVE Zulily.  They have awesome clothing and toy sales at great prices -- Usually 50% off or more.

But you know when I love Zulily even more? When I can score FREE shipping.  Shipping starts at $5.95, but the more you add, the more the price goes up.  What I love about their free shipping code is that you can add a trampoline in there and the code will cover the shipping for that too!!! (I know. I've done it before). 

Use code: 
FRESHPZU46 to score free shipping over $60 (codes can be used once a month)
or
USGENZUL26 to get $5 off of a $50 purchase.

Keep in mind that if you do pay for shipping, you will get free shipping for the rest of the day on purchases made (within the day). And on weekends, you will get free shipping for the rest of the weekend.

I can confirm that the free shipping code works because I just purchased $60.48 worth of shoes and it took of the shipping. Woot Woot! So excited!!!!

They have new "shops" open every day. Right now they have Geox shoes (found at Nordstroms), Melissa and Doug toys, Lego Collection and so much more.

If you haven't already check them out, I highly suggest you do so now!

No comments:

Post a Comment