Friday, December 14, 2012

J.R. Watkins Soap and Lotion BOGO Free at Rite Aid


12 Days - Day 5a
Have you tried J.R. Watkins yet? On a recent trip to Target, I was looking for soap and was intrigued by their bottle design. I then saw they had a lavender scent and I was sold (I LOVE EVERYTHING Lavender).  I bought one and O.M.G. I am TOTALLY inlove. It smells SOOO GOOD. No seriously. It smells REALLY good. After I use it to wash my hands, I always keep smelling them because they smell so yummy! 
They are not the cheapest, but I totally love them and Rite Aid is having a deal on them.  First head over to the Rite Aid Facebook page and click on the Exclusive Deals tab to print a coupon valid for $1/1 J.R. Watkins item. Use this coupon to score the following deal this week…
J.R. Watkins Skin and Bath Care Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 J.R. Watkins Hand Soap $5.29 each
Total After B1G1 Free Sale = $5.29
Use the $1/1 Rite Aid coupon found here
Final Cost $4.29 (just $2.15 each!)

No comments:

Post a Comment