Card.com was kind enough to send me a $25 Visa Debit Card to review and try out their card!
They had me visit their website and pick out a card design (note, they have 1,000s of designs to choose from)...honestly...that was the hardest part for me....to pick just one because they had SO MANY cute ones to choose from.
Once you decide on a design, you fill out a quick pre-qualification form.
From there, you just wait for it to arrive in the mail.
To activate, you would activate much like you would a regular credit card. There is an 800 number that you call, enter the card number, expiration date, last 4 digits of your ss # and for the last step it has you create a pin number for your card. Once you have completed those 4 things, are set and good to go!
What I ***LOVE*** about this card:
* Their fees are EXTREMELY competitive with other prepaid debit cards/alternative bank cards. At $5.95/month and FREE activation, FREE reloading and FREE access to over 22,000 ATMs, their card beats out other top named prepaid cards fee-wise. Other banks charge about $12-$15 a month just for having an account with them.
* They offer quick and easy direct deposit and Bill Pay (that’s FREE too).
* No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
* Use it like a normal debit card, anywhere visa is accepted.
* Easy application process -- 100% Approved/No credit check.
* Quick turn around. Order you card, you get it days later.
* Includes Visa Zero Liability Protection, 100% FDIC insurance and they have 24/7 support!!!
* Over 500 cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, etc.
If you want to buy stuff online (which we know you do!!!) , you need to have a bank account in order to have a credit card or debit card. Card.com allows you to to be able to purchase items online without the need of having a bank account or qualifying a credit card that you know will come along with high interest rates and having to worry about going into debt.
I've been using my card without any issues. Both online and in stores. I even get comments on how cute the card is!
Card.com is truly the way to go!!!
To get EXACT details, you can visit: https://www.card.com/how-it-works