Monday, July 28, 2014

"Family" Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Review



I have *always* wanted a vinyl wall decal. I had been eyeing them for years. I actually spent HOURS searching for THE perfect one for my daughter's room...but I wasn't sure how it would look on our walls since they are textured...and was too afraid to make the leap...
I was lucky enough to have Bobee, Inc contact me and let me try out their "Family" wall decal. I knew EXACTLY where I was going to put it. (We have a wall of family photos along our staircase and I knew that was the PERFECT spot.)

When the package arrived, I was super excited. I quickly opened the box and read the instructions as well as watched a youtube video on how to apply decals. Initially, I thought it was going to be a simple peel and stick 2 minute job, but there is a method to it! First you have to peel off the backing SLOWLY...this is a must. If you go too quick, you can stretch or worse yet tear the vinyl. Once it is separated, you place it on the wall exactly where you want it. From there, you have to rub it with a sponge (with a pretty good amount of firm pressure) to get the decal to stick to the wall. This again, is a slow, but important, process. Because I wanted to make sure it turned out perfect, I had my hubby help me. I have to say, that probably a seasoned "decal-er" could do it on their own, but for me it definitely made a difference having him there and helping. I also had my 4 year old son wanting to join in and "help" too! (My 3 month old princess was happy to sit back and watch us work). It was a family project! All in all from start to finish, it took about 10-15 minutes.


I have to say, I could not be happier with the way it looks. The end result is amazing. It looks so elegant and classy. I can't wait to show all of my friends and family!!!


To order one of your very own, hop on over to Amazon!

Like them on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/bobeeinc

To shop at the Bobee Inc store, visit:
http://www.bobeeinc.com/
or
http://tinyurl.com/ShopBobee

No comments:

Post a Comment