Having been to the Disney on Ice - Worlds of Fantasy show in October last year, I am beyond excited to check out Disney On Ice, Let's Celebrate coming to the bay area in February/March! We had so much fun at the Worlds of Fantasy Show! My 4.5 year old son was captivated from beginning to end and, much to my surprise, my 6 month old daughter as well (she especially loved the princess fly down from the ceiling). Let's Celebrate is going to be a non-stop show of fun! It’s one colossal party on ice, with all of our Disney friends. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald and Goofy will celebrate a Very Merry Unbirthday Party with Alice and the Mad Hatter; a Royal Valentine’s Day Ball with everyone's favorite Disney Princesses, including Cinderella, Ariel, Belle and Tiana; a Hawaiian luau with Lilo & Stitch; a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin; a winter wonderland with Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear; a Halloween haunt with the Disney villains and more in a magical medley of holidays, celebrations and festivities from around the globe.
Use offer code: MOM to save 40% on ALL shows Monday - Friday and save 20% on all shows on Saturday and Sunday! (Savings does not apply to Front Row, Rinkside, or VIP seats. No double discounts. Service charges, handling, and facility fees may apply.)
Click here to purchase your tickets! SAP Center San Jose
Wed. FEB 18 ★ 7:30 PM
Thu. FEB 19 ★ 7:30 PM
Fri. FEB 20 ★ 7:30 PM
Sat. FEB 21 ★ 11:00 AM, 3:00 & 7:00 PM
Sun. FEB 22 ★ 11:00 AM, 3:00 & 6:30 PM
Oracle Arena Oakland
Feb 25-Mar 1
Wed. FEB 25 ★ 7:30 PM
Thu. FEB 26 ★ 7:30 PM
Fri. FEB 27 ★ 10:30 AM & 7:30 PM
Sat. FEB 28 ★ 11:00 AM, 3:00 & 7:00 PM
Sun. MAR 1 11:00 AM, 3:00 & 6:30 PM
Here are some fun activity printables for the kiddos...
How big of a Disney fan are you?
Lets see how many of these you can answer correctly?!? Answer in the comment section below.
1) What is the Mad Hatter celebrating at his tea party?
2) How many un-birthdays does a person have?
3) What does the slip of paper in the Mad Hatter’s hat read?
3a) Bonus: What does it mean?
4)In Disney’s Lilo and Stitch, where does Lilo live?
5)In Hawaii, what word is used for both hello and goodbye?
6) What is the Hawaiian word for a fun party with lots of food and usually a BBQ?
7) What movie is Jafar a villain in?
8) This Disney Villain has a magical mirror and wants to be the fairest one of all.
9) What Disney Villain holds a grudge after having his hand fed to a crocodile?
10) What is Jack’s last name in The Nightmare Before Christmas?
11) In The Nightmare Before Christmas, what flower did Sally continually slip the
doctor so she could escape and explore Halloween Town?
12) What are the names of the three horrible trick-or-treaters in The Nightmare Before
13) In the Nightmare Before Christmas, which holiday icon did the trick-or-treaters
bring back to Halloween Town first?
14) Which Disney Princess celebrates her birthday during her movie/story?
15) What is the name of the candelabra in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast?
16) From what movie is Prince Phillip?
17) Which Disney Princess lives in a small provincial town with her inventor father?
18) After Princess and the Frog opens: What is Tiana’s dream?
19) In what movie does Mickey appear as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice?
20) Who does Mickey get to do his work for him in “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”?
21) How does Mickey bring the broomstick to life?
Follow Disney on Ice on Twitter and Facebook!