Saturday, August 19, 2017

MARVEL UNIVERSE LIVE! AGE OF HEROES

We attended the Marvel Universe Live! Age of Heroes and had a blast. Previously, the only shows that we had attended here where the Disney On Ice shows, so I wasn't sure what to expect -- especially having a 3 year old little girl -- but let me tell you -- it was fantastic! My son, who is 7 and my daughter were captivated from the 1st minute to the very last second. When the show was over, my daughter exclaimed "I want more!".  Both kids were into it, asking questions about the different characters and watching the story unfold.  If you saw the show, let me know what you thought! The most memorable part for me was when they did the fire show as well as the beautiful aerial acrobatics! If you haven't seen it yet, the next time they are in town, definitely try to catch a show!




No comments:

Post a Comment