Thursday, March 22, 2012

Target: FREE & Cheap My First Crayola Products



For those of you who printed the Crayola coupons yesterday, there is a great deal at Target that you can score stacking the $1.00/1 My First Crayola item Target store coupon with the $2.00/1 My First Crayola manufacturer coupon. If you didn’t print it, unfortunately it is out of prints, but there is still a $1.00/1 My First Crayola product coupon which you can print to stack with the Target store coupon.

Here are a couple deals that are being reported:

My First Crayola Safety Scissors $2.99
Use (1) $2.00/1 My First Crayola product from Facebook (no longer available :( )
Or Use $1.00/1 My First Crayola product coupon
And Use (1) $1.00 off My First Crayola Target store coupon (under Stationary)
Final Price FREE – $.99

My First Crayola 8ct Triangular Crayons $3.19
Use (1) $2.00/1 My First Crayola product from Facebook (no longer available :( )
Or Use $1.00/1 My First Crayola product coupon
And Use (1) $1.00 off My First Crayola Target store coupon (under Stationary)
Final Price $.19 – $1.19, depending on coupon used
Thanks, Totally Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment