Sunday, March 4, 2012

ZULILY

Okay, before I start let me just say that I LOVE Zulily !

Zulily has such cute things at UNBELIEVABLY low prices. You can get up to 90% off top brands and no one anywhere can beat that. These are trendy clothes (not last season's clothes) that you're getting for a fraction of the price. That's why I LOVE Zulily! Zulily has all their items on sale for a few days so you're guaranteed to catch a sale. And after a few days are up, you guessed it, you have brand new items on sale. They sell items for kids {& mommies} alike...with new "boutiques" opening up every day!

I've ordered from Zulily a number of times and the process is a breeze. It's super easy and plus they accept Paypal which is a total plus. Receiving the products can take anywhere from 1.5 to 3 weeks since they are shipping from various locations.

Check it out. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment