Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Herbal Essences Coupon in 9/16 SS (Even Sweeter than I Thought!)


If you received the Buy 1 Herbal Essences Shampoo and Get 1 Herbal Essences Conditioner or Styler FREE coupon found in the 9/16 SmartSource Insert, there are a few great deals you can snag with it! And actually, the deals are even sweeter than I thought after reading the following tip emailed to me:
I just realized (not sure if it’s been noticed or mentioned yet) that the Buy One Get One coupon in 9/16′s paper for the Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner does NOT state that the conditioner has to be of equal or lesser value… so I was able to buy the smallest shampoos (300mL bottles) and get the largest conditioner bottles (1L with the pump) for free!
* Note that the coupon does exclude trial/travel size and the conditioner will only deduct up to $6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment