BalBoa Baby Shopping Cart Cover Giveaway Hosted by Stylish Momme Co-hosted by: The Minister's Wife Stamps & Saves Sponsored by BalBoa Baby
"A Legacy of Design Excellence" BalBoa Baby® is the result of a collaboration between Shirley Pepeys (the founder of Noel Joanna Inc.), her son, Noel Pepys, and Dr. William Sears. BalBoa Baby® creates unique, fashionable, products using "luxurious fabrics and distinctive prints." BalBoa Baby® products are innovative, fashionable and functional; they're always looking to make "parent's lives easier, their babies happier, and to give them both opportunities to bond and experience life together. Cuddle your baby."
If you'd like to read a review of BalBoa Baby's shopping cart cover, head on over to read Stylish Momme's review.
I have an 8 month old little girl. As of right now I can still get away with keeping her in her stroller while shopping, but I have a feeling she will soon want to be out and about. Having a shopping cart cover is the ONLY way I would put her in a shopping cart. I had one for my son when he was little and it was a lifesaver!
Enter below using the Giveaway Tools to enter for your chance to win a shopping cart cover from BalBoa Baby!
- This giveaway will run from December 30th, 2014 at 1AM CST through January 13th, 2015 at 11:59PM CST. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents, aged 18 and up.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be drawn. The winner will be announced within 24 hours on Stylish Momme's facebook page after the winner has claimed their prize.
- This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media.
- All participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. All participating bloggers were not compensated - other than the host, who received a shopping cart cover to facilitate a review.
- All entries are optional.
- Void where prohibited by law.