Thursday, December 13, 2012

Michaels Daily Deals


Did you guys catch this awesome Michael's Deal? I went immediately after work. In the normal section, they only had smaller cases marked down to $2.99 (80 something piece). I looked all around the area and couldn’t find this specific one. I was kinda disappointed, but thought I would ask someone just in case. And sure enough she knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. The store worker said they had way too many and didn’t have anywhere to put them, so they were behind some random toys. So glad I asked!!! These come in red and purple.


Michael's: 201-Piece Art Activities Tub Only $5 (Regular $14.99) In-Store Only






Everyday through Saturday (12/15) Michael's will be offering up a daily deal. You can see the rest of today's daily deals here.

Todays (12/13/12) Deals are below:
Creatology™ 130-pc. Art SetCelebrate It® Holiday Ribbon Bow-tique & Luxe RIbbonBasic Santa Hats & StockingsEntire Stock StampsCelebrate It™ Christmas Candles & Flameless CandlesEntire Stock Portrait & Collage Collections, Hang Your Own Gallery And Gallery Float Frames

1 comment: