Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BENJAMIN MOORE AURA WATERBORNE INTERIOR PAINT REVIEW

 

  I was one of the lucky ones picked by BzzAgent to review Benjamin Moore's Aura Waterborne Interior Paint. It seriously could not have come at a better time. I'd been wanting to do something "different" with our bedroom for quite a while. Our room had been a 'boring' white for many years (not that there is anything wrong with white...but it is fun to change it up every now and then). Getting picked for this campaign, not only gave us an opportunity to try out this awesome product, but really spruce up our bedroom!


(Our room before getting started)

(Setting up before painting)

(Our Pup helping us prep)

We were kind of going back and forth between what colors to choose, but we ended up deciding on this very pretty grey. The room itself is bright during the day, so depending on the sunlight, sometimes it looks almost a little brown and when there is less light, looks like a dark grey. I am SO PLEASED with the way the color turned out. Our room has high ceilings, so it was a challenge for the boys (my husband and dad) to paint, but they did an awesome job. Probably because of the girls (me and my mom) directing them :) LOL

(Hubby trying to decide if he likes the color....he does!)

(Finished Product!!! In sunlight)

(Finished Product at night...bedroom put back together)



I have to say, I was very impressed with the paint AND the end result. There was no priming needed and the paint went on very well even after only the first coat! So awesome! LOVE my new bedroom!



 

1 comment:

  1. Wow changing the color of your room makes a world of difference. I like it.

    Thank you for the great content.

    P.S. I have nominated you for a Liebster award. To find out more about click here.

    http://atmycounter.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-have-been-nominated-for-my-first-blog.html

    ReplyDelete