Monday, October 15, 2012

Raley's Something Extra Preloaded Rewards Card


I everyone, as a BzzAgent, I was picked for the Raley's, Nob Hill, Bel Air Something Extra campaign.

I was given 6 "Something Extra" cards and I have 3 left that I would be more than happy to mail to you.

The cards come preloaded with:


  • 200 extra points
  • $5 off of $50 purchase
  • One free Artisan Bread

Once you receive the card, call the 800 number on the back to activate it. Tell them you received it from BzzAgent and they will help you set it up.

I only have 3 cards left, so the first 3 to respond will get it.

Please let me know if you are interested at : smartsavvymama@gmail.com

Check out my review here.


****If you wouldn't mind following me on GFC that would be awesome too! :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY HUNN, SAW YOU ON MOMBLOGGERS I FOLLOWED YOU CAN YOU FOLLOW ME BACK WWW.2LESBIANS1BABY.COM

    ReplyDelete