Friday, October 12, 2012

Raley's Something Extra!

I am so excited! I was picked to receive this AWESOME package for Raley's Something Extra program by bzzagent!

In the package I received 6 "Something Extra" cards pre-loaded with:
200 extra points
$5 off of $50 purchase
One free Artisan Bread
An exclusive Something Extra Magazine filled with yummy recipes
Raley's strainer, plastic coffee cup tumbler with straw ANDDDD an Ice Cream Scoop!

Activating the card wasn't straight forward. I thought I could go online and do it, but I was having trouble going that route.

I called the 800 number on the back of the card. When I explained what I was trying to do, she said that since it was from BzzAgent, that even if you already have an account or created an account  only they can add the card number to the account....so....since I had no account of any sort, she was kind enough to set up my account as well as add the card number to it. (PHewwww could I have said "account" any MORE than I just did!?!?)

After I hung up the phone, I logged into the account (said it again!!!) she created for me. They have various coupons that you can load onto your card including eggs for $.99. I didn't find the $5 off of $50 or the free bread offer, but maybe that is automatic when I am checking out at the store? I did find that the 200 points would be automatically added tot the card after my first purchase.

I'm going to Raley's tomorrow morning, so I will keep you posted and let you know what happens!



UPDATE....So I went to Raley's and was able to get the free bread. The extra 200 points were added after my first purchase.  The $5 off $50 is still a mystery to me. I asked customer service about it, but they didn't really know why it wasn't coming up.  I'll keep digging into and see what why that never got added to the card?

Still, I am very excited for this program. I really do enjoy Nob Hill. I think they have awesome quality produce and foods. The stores are always beautiful and everyone there is very helpful and friendly.

****UPDATE!!!! My $5 off $50 for BzzAgent came through today when I logged into my account!!! Additionally, Raleys gave me another $5 off $50 purchase coupon too. Woot Woot!

2 comments:

  1. So I think BzzAgent looks so cool! I definitely just spent the last 20-30 minutes signing up and taking surveys. That looks like a fun little package you just received. Hope the points work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope you like it. I found out it totally by accident while reading someone's comment on a random post and she just happened to mention she was part of BzzAgent. I looked into it and signed up, not really sure what to expect. I filled out ALL of the surveys they had available (check back tomorrow and the next day). Shortly after, I got picked for a Benjamin Moore paint Bzz kit, the Something Extra (obviously), a zip car one and most recently a Burts Bees Campaign! Keep me posted with what you get!!!

    ReplyDelete