Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Newest Creation #Cricut

Hi, All!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been diligently working on something special. My good friend is getting married in August and I wanted to create something beautiful and unique that is personal to them. Aaaaannnndddddd here is the result... Ta da! :)




my artistic black and white shot

Initially, I started the project in photoshop. Using the software, I composed the image of the bride & groom, tree and grass. From there, I imported the image in design space and created the text with their names and their wedding date.  After framing it and seeing the finished product, I thought of the idea of adding "Happily Ever After" on the bottom....and so I did! :) I am quite happy with how the finished product turned out. This is only my 2nd "real" project and definitely more complicated than my first one.  The more I use my Cricut, the more I am loving it. So excited for future projects!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment