Saturday, May 6, 2017

Personalized Pregnancy Announcement Onesies / Gender Reveal Onesies / Worth The Wait

My good friend is pregnant and due in July! While searching the internet for cute clothes for baby girls, I came across some super adorable pregnancy announcement onesies. I created one for them and really love how it turned out.  I am now in the process of designing more onesies.  If you are interested, I am happy to take orders. Asking $12 for onesies and $16 for t-shirts (material and time). 

The text and design is totally customizable and tailored to your needs!

I use Carter's 100% cotton, size 3 month onesies.

Please feel free to email me at smartsavvymama@gmail.com





Another design I'm working on

And another design! Name can be added to bottom



No comments:

Post a Comment