Thursday, May 4, 2017

Newest Cricut Creation!

In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, I made this *awesome* tote for my son's 1st grade teacher.



It was NOT easy to weed and it was my first *real* weeding experience. I thought I ruined the whole thing a few times throughout the process, but luckily, everything turned out great. I am BEYOND excited and happy about the finished product. This was my very first time using HTV. I ordered a small roll of Siser Easyweed HTV a week ago via Amazon. My initial mistake was that when cutting, I forgot to reverse the image...after I caught the mistake and re-started my printing...was smooth sailing from there (minus the weeding...that was a little bit of an adventure). All in all, I have to say, I am THRILLED.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment